Thursday, June 25, 2009

June 24th Midwife Visit

I saw Sue yesterday and everything is great! My glucose is at 89, which means I don't have to go in for the 3-hour gestational diabetes test! Wooooo hoooo! D.L.'s heartrate is good. All my vitals are good. Everything is wonderfully normal!

Sue said that by measuring my belly, looking at his growth rate, and comparing it all to the ultrasound we had, she thinks that he'll arrive sometime in August, not September as originally thought. Hmmm... grandma Cindy has been saying that the whole time. I wonder if she's right? We'll see!

I got some information on an ultrasound school where I can get a free one. I'm curious to see what position he's in. Sue and her assistant can't quite tell, but I've either got his head or butt right under my right rib cage. If they can't tell the difference, it seems he's going to have a huge head! :)

1 comment:

  1. I bet he'll come in August too. He'll probably to excited to wait any longer. I'm glad everything looks good for you two!-Ashli

    ReplyDelete