Wednesday, July 1, 2009

June 30th Ultrasound

I went to the ultrasound school yesterday to see what D.L.'s position and weight are. Just as I suspected, his head is under my right rib cage and he's laying at an angle with his feet near my left hip. He still has some time to get head-down so I'm going to spend as much time as possible encouraging him to move.

Contrary to some of my 3rd trimester nightmares, all his body parts are still there and his heart rate is good - thank god! :) He was in a good position to get a profile picture as soon as we got there, but right before they could capture his image he turned face down and stayed that way the rest of the time! I don't think he liked being looked at so much. He must be a private person already.

They took his measurements and found that he weighs 4 lbs 8oz! My projected due date is now August 22nd not September 2nd.

To make things even more interesting, the owner of the condo we've been renting wants to sell, so we should be moving into a house next to grandma and grandpa Welch this weekend. So much for all the nesting I've done so far. Time to start all over again in a new place!

I'm actually pretty excited because the new place has 3 bedrooms so everyone will get their own space! The back yard is huge and its on a nice, quiet road where a million cars aren't driving by all day. I'm just waiting to get the final word from the management guy then I can tie up some loose ends and get this show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment