Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thanks Grandma Linda!


One of those lovely flat rate packages came from my mom yesterday afternoon. It was stuffed full of goodies for her grandson.
"What was in that special box?" you ask...
Well, let's just say, my mom has officially gone garaaaaaage-saaaaaaling! If there's one title to describe her, its Wheeler-Dealer-Garage-Sale-Treasure-Acquisitioner. (Try saying that three times fast!) It almost never fails...She gets what she wants and wheels and deals her way to a happy transaction.
Among other gifts, D.L. now has an additional 25 outfits, a hat, and a bib to add to his growing wardrobe. My favorite outfit is this funky onesie that cost 25 cents...

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your almost thirty weeks! It just flies by after you hit that mark! I can't wait to see your belly!

    ReplyDelete