Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Let the nesting begin!

Last weekend, I did a LOT of sifting through boxes, cleaning, and rearranging stuff to make room for D.L.'s side of the closet. Since his mom and dad have separate bedrooms, he won't really have his own for a while. He'll be sharing a closet with me and probably sleeping in Cam's room at night because its the only room where we can close the door and keep the cats out.

I already have a collection of onesies started thanks to Auntie Danielle, Grandma Cindy, and Auntie Amber. I also took a trip to Savers and scored more than a few on my own along with a tiny D-Backs tank top for around 10 bucks! I pulled all my golden books, baby toys, and rattles out that I played with when I was a baby from the boxes my mom sent when we moved here. Those things are classics! I arranged everything so I can see it every time I open my closet door. It makes me smile and envision our future as a happy little family.

2 comments:

  1. I remember that piggie and peepers...isn't that the mouse's name?? :) So GOOD to see them again!! Cute set up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes! Peepers IS the mouse's name. My dad gave me the pig when he worked for Bar-S.

    ReplyDelete