Friday, April 24, 2009

20 Questions answered by dad

What color do you think your child's eyes will be?
brown
How will you talk to him about sex?
honestly, and openly
What do you think will be your biggest challenge as a parent?
letting him be free in this crazy world.
What is the biggest gift you have to offer your son?
my freindship
In what ways will this child change your life?
teach me to be more self less.
What t.v. dad do you hope to be like?
none of them
Will he wear boxers or briefs?
briefs as a boy, boxers when he develops
What kinds of activities/sports do you think he'll be interested in?
I think he will be very creative. Sports might not be his thing.
How will having a son affect you as a man?
I hope I can grow a better mustache.
What kind of hope do you have for him?
That he can enjoy the world that he is coming to.
Who do you think will spoil him the most?
Me
What do you think his first word will be?
Beer
Do you think he'll register to vote?
I don't know
Will this kid have any siblings or be an only child?
any child should have siblings, I believe
Where will he go on his first trip?
Grandma Cindy
What age do you think he will have his first girlfriend?
10
Will he be a mama's boy or a daddy's boy?
mama's
Will he have lots of friends or be a loner?
lots and lots
How many times will his heart be broken?
very few
What will his favorite animal be?
jack-a-lope

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what he looks like. I think you will spoil him the most. Especially with that big and soft heart of yours. I'm sure whatever he wants you'll give it to him just to see him happy.-Ashli

    ReplyDelete